- LoopSORGRS by Sorg is a tiltable wheelchair for children, adolescents and adults with a weight of up to 120kg.
- Individually tailored to your measurements and needs.
- LoopSORGRS is tiltable from -3° bis +35°
- The optional orderable ERGO Seat- and the back unit provides individual and optimized body guidance.
- Parameters such as seat height, seat position/centre of gravity, distance of foot plate/s etc., can be adjusted precisely to the user.
- LoopSORGhas a wide product range
- LoopSORG stands for highest patient benefit and user-friendly handling in the best technical quality.
Growable and tiltable active wheelchair
Without additional parts, it can grow in width up to 4 cm, the seat depth is extendable up to 2 cm due to the seat supporting angle, and the back height can be extended up to 5 cm. This is how LoopSORGRS becomes an allrounder with extensive adaptability to individual therapy needs. All parameters can be adjusted precisely to the user.
ERGO-System for an optimized body guidance
The optional orderable ERGO Seat- and the back unit provides individual and optimized body guidance. The ERGO-side guards and ERGO knee guidance are supporting an optimized sitting position, which can be adapted to therapeutic aspects individually to the body shape. In addition, the 3-part ERGO back increases in width and is angle-adjustable. Thus, it offers enough space for a retailer customized seat shell.
Easy to use
Like its name provider LoopSORG, the LoopSORGRS stands for a precisely definable but adaptable therapy plan with the greatest possible patient benefit. Thanks to its sophisticated design, thoughtful, smart details and the highest craftsmanship, it also has particularly user-friendly handling.
With the LoopSORGRS, several impairments and dysfunctions can be compensated, or skills can be initiated and expanded:
- By tilting the seat and adjusting the back, the user perceives a change in the spatial position that is fundamental to stimulating their complete metabolism and perception.
- The easy change between an almost lying or leaning back and an upright sitting position additionally causes an alternating burden and relief of all muscle groups. This prevents contractures and tonal dysfunctions such as spasms, help prevent decubitus ulcers, and relieves the user of pain and storage pressure.
- The deliberate use of permanent positioning prevents a reflex overlay – at least, compensates and mitigates its consequences.
- The muscular stimulant is accompanied by stabilising and strengthening the spine, which at least stabilizes and even alleviates existing scoliosis.
- With the muscular stimulant, the complete muscle tone and especially – as far as possible – the tone of the upper extremities is successively built up. In the ideal case, even a careful (re-) mobilization of the user can be achieved.
- Daily life activities are again closer to the realm of the feasible, whereby an autonomous way of life can be intended, initiated and built up.
- All functions of the LoopSORGRS can be operated with only one hand (tilting, adjustment of the back angle, adjustment of the leg support, etc.), whereby the assistant always has the other hand free to assist and secure the user and the use in the daily routine of the therapy is made much easier.
- The frequent change between active and rest positions can easily be adjusted to the user’s needs so that their residual functions can be used and further developed.
- The ability to adjust the seat’s tilt slightly forward makes it much easier to transfer in and out of the wheelchair, which significantly reduces spasms.
Wheelchair Options Available
- ERGO-Seat- and back unit
- ERGO knee guidance
- second gas pressure spring for high load
- various leg support options
- retractable back extension
- different single-hand controls
- various brakes
- different push handle variants
- therapy table