The Jump Beta Sport by Sorg is customised individually to fit your measurements and needs.
- Jump beta is a foldable activity wheelchair for adolescents and adults with a seat width of 28 cm.
- Jump beta continues a mobilisation initiated in early childhood up to high adult age.
- Jump beta is the versatile follow-up model of the smaller Jump alpha and even exceeds its enormous range of options.
- Jump beta is a real champion of variety for therapeutic use
The individual setting of the ideal gripping point and the activeness occur over the camber and the wheel position. Furthermore, the footplate can be adjusted in all directions very precisely to the measurements of the user. We have put a lot of effort into the easy handling of each component by the user and the adjustments made by the rehab technician. Our modular assembly system is not a problem to change, replace, or build on.
Jump Beta Sport is a durable and versatile wheelchair. Its foldable frame with double cross braces is best suitable for strain from adolescents and adults. When folded, it has small packing measures and can be placed into almost any vehicle trunk. Active users have the best requirements for a life full of activities and are mobile for work and free time.
If one wants to keep up in our global world, then one must be mobile. A foldable wheelchair that can become a small, compact package and supports all therapeutic goals is such an aid. It doesn’t matter if for the daily drive to school, work or on vacation. That is why all Jump wheelchairs by Sorg are foldable and have a wide range of equipment.
- building and strengthening of sensory perception
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of the complete muscular tone
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of (auto-)mobility
- stabilization and redressement of the pelvis-trunk-area (positioning)
- skeletal stabilization and strengthening of the vertebral column
- long-term and constant care at dysfunctions or insufficiency of the lower extremities
- stimulation and stabilization of metabolism and cardio-vascular-system
- permanent use with frequently changing range of activity/field of activity (foldable for transport)
- participation in the social environment (inclusion)
- (infantile) cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- all types of paresis
- all types of plegia
- multiple sclerosis
- all types of myasthenia (atrophy and dystrophy)
- rheumatic diseases
- foldable aluminium frame, straight or abducted
- closed Sport-frame
- all frames available in XL version
- seat and back cover
- standard wheels or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each with quick-release axles, pneumatic or flat-free tyres
- many different finish alternatives: shiny, metallic, coarse structured or dormant
- caster wheels with an aluminium fork in many different versions
- removable seat plate SeatFix
- anatomically formed seat and back cushions
- back angle adjustable in intervals up to 40° or with a gas pressure spring up to 30°
- firm curved backplate in different sizes and shapes
- different leg supports adjustable in height, depth and angle or hinged outwards (for Sports frame)
- different side guards and arm pads, also foldable
- push handles or bars adjustable in height and angle
- different brake systems
- reverse gear stop
- therapy tables in different sizes and materials
- single-hand controls (single-hand steering, double handrim)
- handrim covers
- special tyres and much more