The Edge 3 is an advanced powerchair by Quantum Rehab.
The Edge 3 is the culmination of 8 years of product improvement and innovation. Upgraded SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride and advanced stability. Optional iLevel® is available at 4.5 mph with up to 12” of power-adjustable seat height. Standard features include LED fender lights, a USB charger, and drive wheel colour accents. The Edge 3 by Quantum Rehab has 14 colour options, including seven brand-new, bold colours. The Edge 3 powerchair by Quantum Rehab has a distance range of 27 km and is available on Motability.
LED Fender Lights
- LED fender lights come standard on Edge 3 and offer great benefits and features for increased visibility. With lighting mounted to the fender above the drive tire on each side of the power wheelchair, fender lights help ensure that you can see and be seen.
Slim-line fender integration for ultimate compactness and durability
- Ultra-bright, long-life LEDs allow optimal user visibility at night
- White front lighting and red rear tail lighting
- The positioning of lights increases pedestrian visibility from a wide range of angles.
- Powers electronic devices while on the go
- Standard on the Edge
- Note: The TRU-Balance® 3 USB mobile device charger is different from this USB charger model. The TRU-Balance 3 version is available as an option on all TRU-Balance 3 seating systems.
Drive Wheel Accent Colours
- Standard on the Edge 3
- Match your base, back, and controller shrouds or choose a different colour for a unique look.
- Available in all colour options.