Recare on-stand ‘express’ seminars to deliver expert mobility advice at Naidex
Renowned Recare will be hosting a series of 15-minute educational sessions on its vast stand at Naidex to open the discussion with all end users and professionals to the right rehabilitation and healthcare equipment and guidelines for their individual needs (15-16th September 2021, NEC, Stand F100).
With headquarters in Oxfordshire, Recare provides quality mobility products from leading international manufacturers such as Ottobock, Permobil, Motion Composites and Benoit. Its specialist clinical team assesses clients, and focuses on truly listening to every clients individual requirements, ensuring that every client recieves only the most appropriate solutions, without bias, for maximum independence, comfort and safety. Recare has one of the most diverse and advanced skillsets in the marketplace including a speciality for prescribing from standard to complex powerchairs and manual wheelchairs, and power add-ons for adults and children of all abilities. Alongside its full range of services, Recare is committed to support end users and healthcare professionals – ranging from simple impartial tips for families through to CPD for therapists and specialist seating clinics. This knowledge base will be showcased at Naidex alongside examples of the award-winning product portfolio.
Recare on-stand ‘express’ educational seminars will be available each day of Naidex and will include:
- 10:30am Wheelchairs – why seating support and healthy posture are key for comfort?
- 11:30am Powerchairs – how can functionality make your life easier?
- 1:30pm Made-to-measure – discover why bespoke products are essential for individual needs
- 2:30pm Paediatric wheelchairs – choosing the right products for growth and development
- 11am Wheelchairs – understanding key principles of healthy seating
- 12noon Powerchairs – exploring functionality and its impact on occupational performance
- 2pm Made-to-measure – enhancing client assessment and clinical reasoning
- 3pm Paediatric wheelchairs – prescribing design for future proofed support.
Richard Holland-Oakes, CEO and Co-founder of Recare comments:
“Our scheduled on-stand advice talks and product presentations at Naidex will provide a unique opportunity for all types of visitors. We will be catering for end users, families and carers who might be seeking straightforward guidance on selecting the right wheelchair. Equally our product experts will be able to answer more clinical and technical questions for therapists seeking appropriate solutions for complex clients. All-in-all, this free educational experience will perfectly complement our impressive product display so everyone will benefit from visiting our stand.”